COVID-19 Enhanced Safety, Cleaning & Preparedness Protocols
We are happy to announce that the Dr. Lee Thompson Mini Lip & Botox Victoria office will be reopening effective Tuesday, May 19, 2020. We have ensured that our office will be operating under the guidelines set forth by WorkSafeBC and the Ministry of Health.
Although the office may feel different for a while, we will still be providing you with the same high quality services and customer service experiences you've come to expect. In order for us to ensure the health and safety of every client and all of our staff, the following policies have been added to our daily operations.
- PPE is required and supplied to every employee including (gloves, mask & face shields etc). Each employee will also be following a constant hand washing policy.
- All Employees will undergo a health check prior to the start of each shift to ensure they are safe to be at work.
- Increased levels of sanitation are in effect to disinfect every station, chair and surface before and after every appointment.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please cancel your appointment.
- If you are currently under order by the public health officer to self-isolate due to international travel or known exposure to COVID-19, please do not book an in person appointment.
- Clients must arrive alone for their appointments (individuals with disability that require assistance will be exempt from this policy).
- Upon entry of the office, clients will be required to use our sanitation station located at the front desk.
- All clients will undergo a quick health survey prior to booking and at time of appointment to ensure the health and safety of everyone in the office.
- All waiting areas will be closed and clients will only be permitted to enter the office at the time of their appointment.
- Clients will be required to wear a face mask during appointment, which will be removed during treatment only. (we will provide one if needed).
- A strict “no touching” policy on all surfaces is in effect for all clients in the office.
- Personal belongings such as bags & jackets must remain with you for the entirety of your appointment. We recommend leaving unnecessary items at home.
- We will not be able to accommodate walks in at this time. All appointments must be pre-booked by phone or text at: (250) 880-2462